Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.748 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 267,620 ﷼ (₨71,398) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)