Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.217 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 483,671 ﷼ (€1,644) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)