Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 YER / AOA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 221% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 932,942 ﷼ (616,354 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)