Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.230 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 341,053 ﷼ (Mex$ 25,779) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)