Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.313 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 275,897 ﷼ (Mex$ 20,724) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 264,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)