Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.555 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 282,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 256,924 ﷼ (Mex$ 20,464) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (40 minutes ago)