Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47050 YER / XOF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 330,687 ﷼ (702,841 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)