Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40421 YER / XOF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 407,107 ﷼ (1,007,156 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)