Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43591 YER / XOF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 326,711 ﷼ (749,487 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)