Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.553 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 373,130 ﷼ (€1,271) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)