Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 YER / AOA *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 113% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 542,165 ﷼ (469,291 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)