Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 YER / AOA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 179% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,872 ﷼ (691,409 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)