Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 293.137 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 384,997 ﷼ (€1,313) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)