Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.964 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 448,791 ﷼ (16,644 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)