Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 306.385 YER / GBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 567,450 ﷼ (£1,852) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)