Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.127 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 382,424 ﷼ (€1,300) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)