Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,192 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 264.049 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 348,659 ﷼ (€1,320) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)