Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.093 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 441,563 ﷼ (€1,501) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)