Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.453 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 198,484 ﷼ (元5,031) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)