Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44460 YER / CRC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,274 ﷼ (₡ 738,355) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)