Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43975 YER / CRC
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 425,642 ﷼ (₡ 967,916) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (41 minutes ago)