Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44161 YER / CRC
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 324,742 ﷼ (₡ 735,362) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £450 (about 2 hours ago)