Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.207 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 69% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 581,326 ﷼ (€1,976) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)