Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.500 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 490,727 ﷼ (€1,756) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)