Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.476 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 438,324 ﷼ (€1,499) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (34 minutes ago)