Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.889 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 55% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 402,687 ﷼ (€1,312) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 260,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)