Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,142 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.916 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 407,649 ﷼ (S/. 5,300) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)