Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,764 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.547 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 347,905 ﷼ (S/. 4,545) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)