Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.869 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 448,936 ﷼ (S/. 5,917) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)