Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,918 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.175 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 428,061 ﷼ (S/. 5,547) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)