Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34839 YER / MWK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 397,596 ﷼ (1,141,230 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)