Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34818 YER / MWK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 315,258 ﷼ (905,447 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)