Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34873 YER / MWK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 359,084 ﷼ (1,029,677 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)