Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35069 YER / MWK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 399,121 ﷼ (1,138,098 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)