Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34894 YER / MWK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 285,580 ﷼ (818,411 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)