Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34894 YER / MWK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 356,642 ﷼ (1,022,082 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)