Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.278 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 312,887 ﷼ (元8,625) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)