Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.402 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 276,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 232,822 ﷼ (元6,225) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (43 minutes ago)