Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 313.773 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 76% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 467,336 ﷼ (€1,489) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)