Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.101 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 555,797 ﷼ (€2,089) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)