Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42587 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 130% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 808,073 ﷼ (1,897,475 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)