Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44863 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 137% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 778,952 ﷼ (1,736,288 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)