Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.930 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 282,725 ﷼ (Php57,348) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)