Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.825 YER / CZK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 355,069 ﷼ (36,139 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)