Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.461 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 269,516 ﷼ (元7,392) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)