Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.025 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 256,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 242,942 ﷼ (元6,562) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)