Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 282.942 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 407,466 ﷼ (€1,440) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)