Cost of living comparison between Les Abymes, Guadeloupe and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.007 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 367,600 ﷼ (€1,351) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)