Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 332.332 YER / GBP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 422,113 ﷼ (£1,270) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)