Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.969 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 332,935 ﷼ (Php67,000) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 2 hours ago)