Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.864 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 333,288 ﷼ (Php68,524) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)