Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.617 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 272,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 259,105 ﷼ (Php56,117) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)