Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 392,919 ﷼ (Php78,914) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)