Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 330,146 ﷼ (Php66,180) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)