Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.930 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 72% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 500,185 ﷼ (€1,713) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 4 hours ago)