Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.718 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 55% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 543,556 ﷼ (€1,844) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)