Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.100 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 435,740 ﷼ (€1,492) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (37 minutes ago)