Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 273,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 213,374 ﷼ ($854) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)