Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.813 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 437,836 ﷼ (€1,565) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)