Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.647 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 451,553 ﷼ (€1,533) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)