Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.097 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 360,422 ﷼ (€1,226) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)