Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.052 YER / DOP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 287,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 212,384 ﷼ (RD$ 42,043) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)