Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.335 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 268,520 ﷼ (RD$ 50,331) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (41 minutes ago)