Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.447 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 391,786 ﷼ (€1,274) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)