Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 283.082 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 348,585 ﷼ (€1,231) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)