Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.303 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 348,769 ﷼ (€1,197) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (40 minutes ago)