Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.076 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 379,404 ﷼ (€1,236) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)