Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.207 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 447,680 ﷼ (€1,522) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (44 minutes ago)