Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.962 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 414,932 ﷼ (€1,407) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)