Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.222 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 337,763 ﷼ (€1,255) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)