Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.726 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 247,296 ﷼ (元6,555) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)