Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.518 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 299,209 ﷼ (39,799 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)