Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.481 YER / THB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 225,860 ﷼ (30,193 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)