Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.087 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 344,463 ﷼ (48,606 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (27 minutes ago)