Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.234 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 335,122 ﷼ (46,323 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)