Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.793 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,618,579 ﷼ (2,039,818 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)