Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 278,240 ﷼ (393,347 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (44 minutes ago)