Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.523 YER / PGK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 431,143 ﷼ (5,491 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)