Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.193 YER / PGK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 456,063 ﷼ (5,986 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)