Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37197 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 476,260 ﷼ (CH$1,280,355) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)