Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.434 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 403,485 ﷼ ($b11,074) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)