Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.422 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 358,653 ﷼ ($b9,847) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)