Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 250.000 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 87,287 ﷼ ($349) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)