Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.099 YER / HNL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 89,066 ﷼ (L 8,025) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)