Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.725 YER / HNL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 291,185 ﷼ (L 27,150) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)