Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.340 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 581,484 ﷼ (¥248,550) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (44 minutes ago)