Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.268 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 561,035 ﷼ (¥247,336) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)