Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.404 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,409,594 ﷼ (¥1,002,124) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)