Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,272,726 ﷼ (¥1,035,099) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)