Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.191 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 692,609 ﷼ (¥316,054) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)