Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 827.934 YER / KWD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 473,626 ﷼ (Dinar 572) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)