Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 823.166 YER / KWD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 87% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 536,276 ﷼ (Dinar 651) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)