Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.074 YER / BDT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 262,652 ﷼ (Taka 85,438) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)