Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.980 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 219,742 ﷼ (6,107元) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)