Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.296 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 470,495 ﷼ (¥204,877) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)