Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.203 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 471,147 ﷼ (¥213,904) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)