Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 YER / AOA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 450,345 ﷼ (364,416 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)