Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.916 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 420,494 ﷼ (RM6,683) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)